Dog Insurance, Petplan Review
You have just bought your puppy and you don’t want to think or worry about it, because you are so happy with your sweet little bundle of love. But it can happen to your dog as well. Your dog gets ill or has an accident and you need to go to the vet and we all know, a visit to the vet means a lot of money.
Nikita had been healthy for 10 years, we never had major isues with here health until december 2013. The vet found a tumor at Nikita. It was a Mast cell tumor When Nikita had to have the tumor removed the costs were more then $2000,00 and we had no insurance. The tumor was malignant. We were so happy an lucky that we good pay for the vet bill, but it did made us think, what if one of as doesn’t had a job or we both were out of a job, were we then be able to pay this amount of money? You don’t want to think about that.
- Compare the pet insurance companies
- Look at the plans they are offering and what they cover
- What is the montlhy payment, get a quote!
- Read the terms and conditions
- Read the customer reviews
- Ask you neighbours and friends with dog’s and or animals what insurance they have and if they are happy with it.
- Ask all the questions you want to the customer service
Here you see an example of a quote i’ve got from the www.petplan.com website.
Another great feature the offer on there website is the Claim Calculator, at a glance it shows you what you have to pay yourself.
You just fill in the required fields and you are done. See example
You can read the terms and conditions here.
I do recommend Petplan for your dog’s insurance and I’m not the only one, check out some reviews below and click on the image to read all the reviews made for PetPlan Dog Insurance
Please let me know which Dog insurance plan you have chosen.